The Local Authority charges for planning applications – the fee for this was: free as previous application was refused
Before planning permission is granted, they charge a non-returnable fee of £1,000 which is charged so that they can set up a s106 agreement.
The s106 Agreement
- £3,900 – Highways contribution
- £229.27 – Library contribution
- £3,471 – Offsite leisure contribution
- £2,149 – Secondary school contribution
- £498 – Secondary sixth form contribution
- £980 – Special educational needs contribution
Total = £11,228.27
They also charge a monitoring fee of £375 to make sure the s106 conditions are executed.