- Warm, Quiet, Nice, Family like it
- Uses about one third of the maximum energy allowed by Passivehaus
- Ground warmed up,
- No condensation anywhere or any signs of it
- Green oak shrank and pinged off some edges of the lime render,
- Lost some logged data,
- Problems with auto shutter controls,
- Heat exchanger tries to keep house warm in the summer!
- The house is so well sound insulated that the easiest way in for noise is through the ceiling and even with 450mm of glass fibre quilt it is noticeable and I wish that I had double tacked the ceilings.
- There was an unusual problem with condensation forming on the basement window lintels in the cavity and running down the outside of the window glass.
- Front door lock broke several times in the first four years now it is fine.
- even more remarkably I am on my sixth porch light 🙁